Coaching for a new career path
Career advice for applying for job openings
- Online assessment of your career chances
- An assessment of your personality and the current job market given your background
- Access to an updated job openings database for one year
- Tests with personal coaching and advice
- An extended report based on your choice of career profile
- Options for online coaching and advice
- Advice by certified career consultants
The Employability Check is an online assessment tool developed by the Van Essen Group to efficiently provide you with tailor-made career advice. The Employability Check will help you gain insight into your position and chances of obtaining a new job in the current job market. It will give you an overview of your core competencies and options with respect to new careers and new positions. We will use your resumé, personality questionnaires and a career profile chosen by you to select the best job openings for you. The Employability Check will help you in your approach to job openings by graphically showing how well you match with the selected job opening(s).
After the round of tests you will have a personal debriefing with a certified career consultant and three further meeting to help shape your career action plan. The Employability Check answers questions like: “who am I” (analysis of your talents), “what do I really want?” (analysis of your preferred career profile), “what does my job market look like today?” (analysis of which jobs are available and suitable for you) and “where will I have the best chances?” (using the online job openings database).
The Employability Check consists of the following questionnaires:
- A personality questionnaire by SHL 1
- A vocational interests questionnaire by SHL 1
- A job activities questionnaire by Matchcare
- A questionnaire on extra-functional skills by Matchcare
1 SHL is the market leader in the field of psychometrics in the career environment. The personality questionnaire by SHL has been used extensively since 1984, was recently revised and is the most used career questionnaire in the world.
Program Employability Check
- Intake by personal interview or by telephone with instructions on how to use your individual account and an explanation of the questionnaires (1 hour).
- Feedback session with one of our certified career coaches (90 minutes) based on your personal report.
- Two career consultations (90 minutes each) to construct a career action plan.
- One hour’s worth of credit for coaching via e-mail or telephone. Exchangeable for personal coaching and online advice (via Skype) about your career.
- A year’s worth of unlimited access to the Matchcare job openings database with on average more than 45.000 job openings.
Our approach is highly personal, committed and direct. We expect participants to play an active role in the program in order for it to succeed. To ensure the best possible results we make use of practical assignments, personality questionnaires, simulation exercises (written assignments and role play) and coaching. We aim to create an atmosphere of trust and respect.
Interested in the Employability Check Program?
Contact us for more information and a free intake session.
Contact: Arend-Jan van Essen MS, talent consultant, by Telephone: 0625605023, or E-mail: email@example.com.