Talent assessment and development
We advise organizations on employee assessment and training to support their recruitment and development strategies. We help organizations that need specialized support in making important decisions, for instance in the process of selecting new employees. Our consultants are available to help clarify which questions should be central to the assessment process. The consultants will take into account both the type of jobs involved and the typical setting and challenges the new employee will have to face. Our assessment programs are always tailor-made to suit the needs of your organization.
- A free intake session to establish your organization’s professional culture, demands and questions.
- Clear agreements on the expected results, approach and cost feedback.
- Assessment reports finished within five days.
- Working with case studies, personal experience and insights provided by a professional actor.
- Client-oriented, target-driven, efficient, personal and practical.
- Availability of a network of senior consultants to supervise larger projects.
- Selection assessment: assessment of potential employees. In accordance with the specific requirements and circumstances of the job in question, we will advise as to the suitability of the candidate(s).
- Career development assessment:analysis of strengths and weaknesses and advice on career planning. This advice will be used to put together a personalized and comprehensive career plan.
- Talent assessment: a mix of assessment and coaching focused on improvement through positive feedback. Practical sessions result in feedback that can be used to adapt behavioral patterns and improve personal efficacy. Candidates write a practical and personal action plan.
- Senior development: personality assessment and in-depth interviews with several consultants are used as a basis for a thorough development plan. This includes a lot of personal attention and feedback.
- Team assessment: analysis of strengths and complementarities within teams or departments.
- E-assessment: questionnaires on personality, management styles, motivation, career values, career interests and mental abilities.
All consultants with the Van Essen Group adhere to the professional code as defined by Nederlands Instituut van Psychologen (NIP, Dutch Psychologists’ Institute. This code relates to ethical guidelines regarding responsibility, integrity, respect and expertise among professional psychologists.